Re: Non-WYSIWYG

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:19:41 -0500
 To:  "Wiers" <wiers(at)willard-oh.com>,
"HWG techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
"Not enough memory
> available to complete this operation.  Quit one or more applications to
> increase available memory, and then try again."

Notepad only supports 32K strings!

What you need is a NotePad on steroids, EditPad. It's free (actually you
need to send Jan a postcard) supports 3Meg + strings, and has the best Find
and Replace function I have ever seen! Get it from

http://www.jgsoft.com/

 Frank