Re: SSI Trouble

by "Kim Coleman" <kim(at)ktsplace.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:37:21 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<MEovino(at)Estes-Express.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mike,

I've had similar problems with SSI and fixed it simply.  Some servers
require .shtml extensions in order to parse include statements.  Do you have
the .shtml extension on your files?

Also, for include virtual try to use the url (minus the http:// and with
appropriate ../)  instead of the server path.  I've noticed a few servers
that don't like to cooperate with this =)

Kim Coleman
Co-Owner, KTs Place
http://www.ktsplace.com
kim(at)ktsplace.com