Re: H1 tags in NN 4

by "Ryan Fischer" <ryan(at)gigabee.com>

 Date:  Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:06:31 -0500
 To:  "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>,
"Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>,
"HWG Techniques Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You wrote:
> You have a period before your 'h1', i.e you have '.h1'
>
> Frank

Actually, I think that's just so some e-mail clients won't interpret the
HTML.  My hunch is she has some CSS declaration applied to BODY which
cascades incorrectly to interfere with H1.  Bad Netscape.  Very bad.
Anyway, to fix this, you need to write a rule for H1 after BODY so that
the font will remain the desired size.  Something like this should do:

H1 {font-size: 20pt; }

--
 -Ryan