Re: MSSmartTagsPreventParsing

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:51:05 -0400
 To:  "HWG list" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Charles,
    Not to sound cynical (but I guess I'm that too - LOL!); how do you know
*for sure* that mickysoft has *never* released a version (or a few hundred
thousand or more copies) of I.E.6 with smart tags enabled? Are you inside
mickysoft?
    The next question is; when did the client get/install I.E. & what is the
exact version #? (& did he install over a beta?) If the person could get
that info for us, it would be a big help.
    Thank you,
            ~ Paul