Re: OT-mail programs

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:36:33 -0700
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can think of two options, Karen...

The first is to set up a listserv on your email server (if available) --
that way it'd work much the same way these emails do (and you can configure
it to be moderated so any replies must be authorized by you or can go only
to you, and/or to prevent others from posting via the list period).

The other would be to put your group list in the BCC line, with a single
recipient (yourself) in the TO line, that way things will still go out as
expected, but all the email addresses would be masked/hidden.

Kehvan