Re: JavaScript Help, Please!

by =?iso-8859-4?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:13:27 +0300
 To:  <woodduck(at)mbay.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Peggi,
What type of menus do you have? Like the ones www.interplay.com and
www.blizzard.com have?

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Get a residual income by earning commissions
for reselling web servers and registering domains.
Note! This is not a get rich quick scheme!!!
Note! It's a way to get a residual income.
NB! Great opportunity for webmasters and designers.
Just sign up and see the benefits.
http://www.virtualis.com/vr/lvin/vrp.html