Re: Non-breaking hyphen?

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:31:11 -0500
 To:  "Chuck Evans" <Chucke(at)captura.com>,
"'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<nobr>this-that</nobr>

I believe that they claim "nobr" is deprecated but it still works in IE5 you
might also try
using css maybe <span style="white-space:nowrap;">this-that</span> however I
haven't tested that.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net