Re: Second try - Site not viewable for client

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:59:30 -0500
 To:  "N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Nancy,
    In I.E. 5.5 /ME I got a blank page with the curser acting like it was
still downloading something if it was above the page (in the toolbar area).
I checked your source & got:
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Not good! <yikes!>
HTH,
~ Paul
BTW, I always make the mistake if forgetting to go to plain text when I
write the list.......
Of course no one ever seems to answer any of my questions (like the current
one about the javascript dynamic menu) anyway.......

Curser is still busy........