Re: Looking for business directory application

by "Norman Bunn" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:52:52 -0400
 To:  "Steve Burrill" <steve.burrill(at)celtic-web.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I only found one option in my search, a tool from Microburst Technologies
(www.uburst.com).  Only the deluxe version met my needs, but you may be able
to get by for less.

Another alternative is to modify a system like e-classifieds
(www.e-classifieds.net) to become a business directory.  Not too hard if you
know a little Perl.

Norman