Re: Irritating (somewhat OT)

by "Steve burrill" <steve.burrill(at)celtic-web.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:31:52 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Adrian Harris" <adrian(at)gn.apc.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've heard of lots of different packages mentioned that people on this list
use.

 I use Hotmetal pro 6, which I have not heard mentioned at all. It has three
views, html source which I use to tidy things up, a sort of semi wysiwyg
view called tags on, where you can see all the tags and tweek them, I use
this a lot to lay things out, and a full wysiwyg view which I never seem to
use.

Can anyone tell me how this compares to some of the packages mentioned and
the advantages of the other packages over it.

Steve Burrill