Re: Follow-up [Re: Multi-column output]

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:34:03 -0800
 To:  "Frank Looper" <htmlhardcoder(at)myriadic.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<allred(at)its.state.ms.us>,
<tamara(at)abbeyink.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That one works, too, and doesn't seem to have a lot of fluff... The only
problem I see with it is what happens if the browser is too smal to display
ALL the text? There are no "next page" "previous page" triggers, and no
scrollbars to get to everything. I squished my browser down to a narrow
region at the top and got three flowing columns, but couldn't get to the
text I had forced out of the display by the flow. Perhaps this could be used
in conjunction with some of the scripts I have from the IHT site... hmmm...
Might be on to something here...

Thanks for pointing this one out!
Kehvan