Re: http://www.verza.com/

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:54:11 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Keiko Schneider" <kschnei(at)sabotenweb.com>
 Cc:  <kschnei(at)sabotenweb.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Was going to but found a catch in the small print.

If you bank outside the US and you need paying in anything but USD they
whack a USD 12.50 charge on if they pay you less than USD 500 a time.

If you have that sort of turnover as they pay twice a month it might be
attractive.

Paul Roberts

roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com
Paul Roberts  <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>
  Web Design : CGI Scripts : e-Commerce
  Web Graphics : Databases : e-Marketing