Re: Background Image in Table

by =?iso-8859-4?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:49:28 +0300
 To:  "Ronnie Marchand" <rmarch0728(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Ronnie,
I'd make a table with two columns. The left one would have a width of 0%
and the right one would have a width of 100%. Then I'd specify your
image as the background image of the left cell and I'd add a spacer gif
to the left column(this assures that the left column will be wide
enough). The right column will fill everything else on the page. You add
all your data into the table (whether right or left column or both, it's
up to you). This site would be liquid, it means that it will look pretty
good (or at least readable) on practicually all resolutions.

Hope this helps

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best