Re: Problem with extra space

by "N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:33:54 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well I figured it out by myself..  with some table adjustments, I fixed all
but one small problem.  Taking out the doctype up top ended the problem.
Putting it back brought it back.  After reading this page...
http://developer.netscape.com/evangelism/docs/articles/img-table/

and adding  img { vertical-align:middle }  to my style sheet, it is fixed.
Only took me hours to fix it, but it is fixed.

Burning the midnight oil.

Nancy