Re: Advertising (Hopefully List Appropriate)

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:10:25 -0400
 To:  <bart(at)gigabee.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bart, the ones from India, are the ones that are usually wanting my
overflow!  LOL  That and Rumania, and Russia, oh don't forget the offshore
places too.

The ones that write with specific skills are those who I can tell have
actually been to my site, and took the time to write to me.  Specifically
one I got the other day was from a graphic designer.  He doesn't actually
design sites, but does graphics for other designers, so the site designer
gets the credit...or so I saw in his portfolio.  (And this guy is good!)  He
even says in his resume html limited experience.  That right there, ment he
would be a good candidate for my needs.

I have received emails from those wanting to provide copy writing and
editing, I have received some that refer to specific programing.  I know a
generic spam when I see it, but these I know they have been to my site,
because I back track their IP, and see they were at my site, so they took
the time to email me personally.  I take the time to examine what they have
to offer.  If I like I bookmark for future reference, if not I dont'.
I do hate spam, as much as anyone.

Nancy