Re: Why is this white space happening???

by "rudy limeback" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:22:10 -0500
 To:  "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I've looked at this page till I'm blue in the face, and I am stumped as to
>why there's a huge white space after the words "Select the plan you want
>update."  and before the table.
>Seems the white space is related to the size of the table below the space.
>http://www.choice.com.au/olupdate/olhinsurance.cfm?FundID=2

hi mike

piece of cake

and yes, it would vary with the size of the table below it   ;o)

here's the first row of your table --

notice the <br> after the last cell?

the browser is throwing all those <br>s up in front of the table

the more rows, the more <br>'s

i know what you mean about staring at something too long, i've been there
too...

best of luck