Re: Older browsers

by "rudy limeback" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 May 2000 18:56:27 -0400
 To:  "Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Ok, I'm just going on the assumption that you have
> something to do with evolt.org's webpage.

hi peter

yes, evolt.org is a community of web developers, and i am one of about
twenty "admins" as well as one of the founders

in addition to the web site we have a discussion list

i'm not really involved with the browser archive, that's one of our other
members

> What do the sexy and swinging values in your query string
> stand for?  If it's really confidential don't worry about answering.
> I just found it cute, and was curious.

that's just us, being cute

i think we also do that on the email headers on the discussion list

not really sure what they're for, other than to see if you're completely
awake...

;o)