Re: Matt's FormMail

by "rudy limeback" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 00:27:42 -0400
 To:  "HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Thanks to the spam spin doctors, putting your email address
> on a web page will guarantee a full email inbox.

hi dennis

that has not been my experience

(he said, trepidatiously, expecting the deluge to begin...)

my email id has been on my web site since 1995, and my web site is in all
the popular search engines

my email is also on various public discussion list archives, including this
one... for example (watch for wrap) --
http://metalab.unc.edu/hwg-bin/msgid?01bfc0dc%2431a68d00%245057059a@default
&browsing=Aax67wrra0L

i don't use any technique to disguise my email id

i get about 400 emails a day, but less than 10 spams a week

just lucky, i guess...