Re: Looking for something like this.

by "Cindy Stanley, SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:34:55 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Alan Control <alan(at)i-bird.com>
>On a website in Holland
>people.a2000.nl/fveen/birdsounds/
>
>There is an icon at the bottom right of the page which links to a
>traffic analysis. Is there a US company that does this. I have seen one
>or two and they are quite limited in the statistics that they show.

That tracker system came from http://usa.nedstat.net/ (seems pretty much
"US company" to me). From what I know of this service, any "US" site can
utilize their services and receive the same *tracker stats* that the
above "Holland" website is receiving (they just marked theirs up in
their own language, I imagine). It is your choice that any viewer can
click on the *stats icon* and view the tracking statistics.

--
Cindy K. Stanley, SSS
Stanley Support Service