Re: site design II - databasing it

by "rudy limeback" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:57:22 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<owner-hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"John Allred" <allred(at)its.state.ms.us>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Actually, there is a host that provides "free" hosting for CF sites.
> Mike? You want to chime in with the site?

hi john

i'm not mike, but here's one --

   http://cfm-resources.com

i don't know anything about them other than that they are supposed to be
free -- i heard about them on this free cf newsletter i get --

   http://www.cftipsplus.com/CFTIPS_e-ZINE/cftips_e-zine.cfm

i'm not on cf-talk (i never did figure out how newsgroups work, and when i
did finally link up to it, it wanted to download over 5,000 messages, so i
just never bothered going back -- drinking from a firehose, and all
that...)...

... so could you send me that article, please, john?

thanks

rudy limeback
r937.com
evolt.org