Re: Ordered Lists

by "Cindy Stanley, SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:01:58 -0400
 To:  "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Cindy Stanley

From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>
>But you should still validate whether you put them in or leave them out. If
>you don't then the validator is wrong

The original document in question:
<http://www.wi-easterseals.org/toc.htm>
did not validate when using </li> tags in the validator at the W3C

When I took out the </li> tags (and that's all I did to the original):
<http://www.ssswebworks.com/hwgoltest.htm>
the document validated at the W3C.

That is why I suggested taking out the </li>'s to validate the document.

--
Cindy K. Stanley, SSS
Stanley Support Service