Re: Table Question

by "rudy limeback" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:26:20 -0400
 To:  "Jason C. Greb" <jgreb(at)electronerdz.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> ... http://www.electronerdz.com/ameurop/english/cali_attr.html
> ... In the first table with the pictures, it works fine in IE, but not in
> Netscape and I didnt specify the cell width on that one. Can anyone
>  tell me why this could be doing that? I want them to all look like
> that first table, which works fine in Netscape of course, but only
> because the "Yosemite Concession Services" makes it long enough
> to stretch out the cell.

hi jason

yes, in each of those width=600 tables with a picture, you don't need to
specify a width for the column that has the picture, but you should specify
width=90% or width=590 to force the other column as wide as it can get, so
that the column with the picture collapses as far as it can

check out some of the tutorials linked to in this article --

  Liquid Tables
  http://evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=2321

rudy limeback
r937.com