Re: .pdf file on my site now

by "Cindy Stanley, SSS WebWorks" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:43:44 -0400
 To:  <MVHOG(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net writes:
> What did you end up doing to convert a doc file to a pdf file?

Could you please let me/us know how you actually converted the doc file to
pdf? I am trying to accomplish the same myself. What was your solution?

From: MVHOG(at)aol.com <MVHOG(at)aol.com>

From: MVHOG(at)aol.com <MVHOG(at)aol.com>
>CINDY,  thanks for the imput, I would think most people have Word
>on their computers

I don't  :(  but do have a word reader, which I searched for and downloaded
myself.

>but if not then what do you suggest?  Making the file a web page
>that can be printed?
>~~Lanice~~

You would lose the format that way. I, too, am trying to learn the easiest
and best way to convert files to pdf w/out having to purchase any
expensive software. I have been following this thread, and was hoping
your conversion solution would help me.

--
Cindy