Re: color palette

by "rudy" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Sat, 8 Dec 2001 19:19:15 -0500
 To:  "Noteworthy Web Designs" <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I have a customer who wants to make use of the color wheel
> (yes, all 16 million shades!) for a site.

hi karen

yikes

well, here's one that i really liked --

Netscape's Color Picker 2.0
http://home.netscape.com/computing/webbuilding/studio/feature19981111-5.htm
   "With the new DHTML Color Picker 2.0, you can have
   the power of Photoshop's color picker directly inside your browser."

i say "liked" because with win ie5 i'm getting javascript errors, didn't
have that problem with ie4 when i was last there

it's pretty slick, gives you slidey thingies for RGB, HLS, and HSB

rudy
http://rudy.ca/