Re: Defuncked: HWG List Search?

by "rudy" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:20:25 -0500
 To:  "Rudy Gomez" <rudy(at)cyberangler.com>,
"Noteworthy Web Designs" <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> To be perfectly honest, the list archive was the reason I joined
> the HWG to begin with.  For years I used the list archive with
> great success to find answers to even my most obscure queries.

try the archives of the evolt.org discussion list --

   http://lists.evolt.org/

(scroll down until you see the search box)

three years of excellent web development discussion, and the search engine
is google, so you can use all the advanced search techniques you want

rudy