Re: Stupid Question ~ Was "Re: Paragraphing"

by "rudy" <r937(at)interlog.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:07:22 -0400
 To:  "Total Web Works" <TotalWebWorks(at)cox.net>,
"HWG- Techniquess" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "tana" <tana(at)lanset.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I am just A beginner, and I keep hearing about
> Transparent gifs..... How do you make one?

hi debb

if you're interested in learning how, then it depends on your graphics
software

if you just want one, go get the spacer gifs here --

   http://www.bikindex.com/prd/stuff/

217 of them, and they're all fully optimized

not too many situations where i'd use one nowadays, though

rudy
http://rudy.ca/

p.s. the only stupid question is the one you don't ask

that said, your subject line could be a bit more descriptive

;o)