Re: font question

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:27:03 -0500
 To:  "Davies,
Elizabeth H." <EHDavies(at)West.com>,
"HWG-technique Mailing List \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Elizabeth;

While I don't own a mac, 2 of my best customers do.  I have noticed, when
working with them, that a size 2 font is the smallest they can read well.
One of my clients had a site designed by a previous employee all in size
1... huge mistake. On the mac it looked like tiny ants.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design
www.budgetwebsitedesign.com