RE: another form question

by "John McDougald" <jmcdouga(at)jazzalleyxg.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 May 2004 18:38:21 -0700
 To:  <susanfriesen(at)telus.net>,
"'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello again Susan,
You can use this code as an example to create a drop down menu:
============================
	<select name="browser" size="1">
          <option value="Internet Explorer" selected>Internet
Explorer</option>
          <option value="Opera">Opera</option>
          <option value="Avant">Avant</option>
          <option value="Netscape">Netscape</option>
          </select>
Now as for a checkbox to be included in the drop down menu is beyond me.

Hope that helps,
John McDougald
Jazz Alley XG Midis