Re: AOL Problem

by "Paul Roberts" <hwg(at)roberts200025.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 4 Aug 2002 19:02:56 +0100
 To:  "Mamie Woo" <seller(at)sellerdoor.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
in email they only support certain tags see
http://webmaster.info.aol.com/index.cfm?section=3D2&article=3D50000000000=
0042

on the reply thing, you can get helper apps that do this for you, =
quoting in the reply has never been available aol.

Paul Roberts
http://www.paul-roberts.com
mail(at)paul-roberts.com

----- Original Message -----=20