Re: Css Question

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:15:59 -0500
 To:  "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>,
"Teajai Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>,
"Hwg" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Oops, you wanted just the font color...  Same principle:

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net