Re: Netscape-Major Problem

by "Lisa H" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:45:47 -0600
 To:  "Lisa H" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
"Chuck Evans" <Chucke(at)captura.com>,
"'Peter Benoit'" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Appears to be a "HTML" issue, the one forum I fixed, was not appearing., Now
I am working on the rest of the threads. Will let you all know.
Thanks! Lisa
No, I am not even going to download Netscape 6 until someone tells me it is
less of a nightmare. IE is sooo forgiving. But I guess that Netscape keeps
us on our toes??
I did notice also, that on a three column table, In the center, I had to add
center.