Re: Table Width/Heights

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:16:33 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nathan, it's not as confusing when you type it as you say you think it is.
;^ )
Yeah, I thought you meant appearing at all four corners at once. Even then
screen res. wouldn't allow for whether a user has things like the quick
launch or address bars up.
I should add that I code pages for 800 x 600 (as others have said too),  &
with a quick launch & all the top bars (address, etc.). I believe that gives
me the most common screen res. with (almost) the smallest area that would be
visible. Then I test in other resolutions & make any changes that are
needed. I frequently find sites that have a left frame without a scroll bar
& the links go below the quick-launch. Most of which are made for larger
screen resolutions......
~ Paul