Re: WebHosting.com

by "Nathaniel Bank" <Nathan.Bank(at)cello.net>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:23:45 -0700
 To:  "Mike S." <mike(at)MacRevolution.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am in agreement with the List Admin that this is not a techniques-oriented
topic and doesn't require any discussion in this group. I am also not too
keen on anyone getting kicked off the list, as you all seem to have a wealth
of knowledge that all of the subscribers, including myself, find invaluable,
so please keep this sort of post offline. If I am out of line here, I
apologize.

<dismounting soap box>

Thanks!!!!

Nathaniel Bank