Mozilla was Re: Re[2]: Browsers - Was... Javascript usage in site

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:02:50 +1100
 To:  Nathan Lyle <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go to "View ... Apply Theme" and try "Modern", rather than "Classic", and see
what you think ;-)

Mozzie 0.9.7 has introduced some quirkiness with offsetTop and offsetLeft
(DOM 0 according to Gecko) which is a bit of a bummer. Can't quite work out
yet if it's a bug or not ... 0.9.6 used to work fine :-(

KathyW.