Re: Defuncked: HWG List Search?

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:30:53 +1100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, there are other lists, and google, but it would be NICE to have our old
archive search still working and available.

If someone on the HWG web team is gung-ho up on the new archive search,
that's OK but can we, the members, ALSO have the old one back?? Huh?? List
guides can you pass this on to those who need to know??

KathyW.