Re: OT scam spam

by "N.Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:50:58 -0500
 To:  "Noteworthy Web Designs" <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OH Heavens..  that is an old scam.  I have received the same letter from his
wife, and daughters and nephews.. LOL   I think I have received many from
several of those countries, all wanting to share in this money they are
wanting to get out of the country.
I often wondered if I should have reported, it because for every 9 people
that pitch it because they see it is a scam, there is probably that one that
takes it serious, and falls for it.  They must get some response or it
wouldn't still be circulating.

Nancy