Re: software text editors

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:52:17 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> > Frontpage really inserts that crap????!!!
>
> No.

All I can say is, my client dosen't know HTML & is *not* typing that crap in
herself - so if FP isn't doing it, where is it coming from??? The Twilight
Zone?
I tried once to clean up one of her pages & gave up; it would have taken
about five times as long to do the repairs as it would have to hunt & peck
the simple page out in notepad from scratch. & I KNOW FOR A FACT that she
didn't put the links to mickysoft in her pages - she didn't even realize
they were there!!! Others may not have the same experiences I have, but I'm
not lying about mine.
~ Paul
BTW, thought I'd mention 1st Page has tidy built in. It would take me about
three hours to describe all the other great features it has. It *is* all a
matter of opinion what someone prefers to use.

> from Quark to Indesign these days.  After a few weeks of swearing, they
are
> getting how it works - and appreciate it a lot more than Quark.
LOL!!!  I do enough swearing at windoze I don't need an HTML editor that
causes more! LOL!