RE: Image Theft Software

by "Ezra S F" <ezrasf(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:19:58 -0500
 To:  "'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I wrote a Mod Rewrite script for Apache to foil some eBay sellers that
were using images on a web server I administrate. It must of worked
because we got some angry emails from the sellers.

The only problem I ran into was the big boss wanted to protect the
entire server once he saw how successful it was in that one directory.
There is so much traffic that the placing the Mod Rewrite into the mix
crashed the server with 20 minutes of it starting up.

E -- http://ezrasf.com  -- http://sneezypb.pitas.com
  -- http://valdosta.edu/~esfreelo/