Re: Is the Customer Always Right?

by "Norman Bunn" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:49:35 -0400
 To:  "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think you should offer to use target="_blank" or a javascript window.open
on the link so a separate window opens and they never leave his site.  Also,
offer to place his site on your site in a client's section as free
advertising for him.

BTW, I usually clear all this up at the beginning, so there are fewer
surprises later.

Norman