Re: form validation

by "Andrew Armstrong" <andrew(at)wisca.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:18:20 -0000
 To:  "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know how to do it with CGI either - but JavaScript can do the job.
If that would be suitable, ask me and I will email to you a form I use which
has JavaScript validation. Or you could see it online if you go to the
Tolkien Society www.tolkiensociety.org and click on the link to join online,
follow the next similar link, and there you are.

Andrew Armstrong