Re: Mozilla on WIN

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:56:52 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just download the Windows build:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla0.9.7/mozilla-win32-0.9.7
-stub-installer.exe

From: "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>
To: <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:01 PM
Subject: Mozilla on WIN

I got a glimpse of one of my sites that was done with CSS on Mozilla and it
nearly made my hair curl.  It looks fine in IE and NN.  I could partition my
hard drive and load UNIX then load Mozilla so I can check.

However, I thought it would be a lot simpler to just go to Mozilla.org and
download the browser.  But I didn't find anything there.  What's the scoop
on using Mozilla?  Can anyone tell me the best way to test sites in Mozilla
given that I don't have regular access to a UNIX box and currently use
WIN2K.

Maybe I got it all wrong about how Mozilla works.  Please advise.
thanks
Kate Pollara