Re: Search engine registration suggestions?

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:41:46 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi John,
    As I understand it, most search engines don't like automated
submissions. I believe your best bet is the ODP: http://dmoz.org/ - most of
the major search engines use their directory listings. To check sites using
the ODP (Google, AOL/Netscape, Lycos, and hundreds more ...):
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Internet/Searching/Directories/Open_Directory_Proj
ect/Sites_Using_ODP_Data/
    HTH,
          Paul

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!