Re: Can I make it look cooler?

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 06:01:21 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can use DHTML to change the "z index" of the containers....gonna get
kinda big, though, if there's a hundred news stories today.

Also requires JavaScript and a 4.x or better graphical browser.

You can also do alot of stuff with CGI to dynamically serve the page,
but the only way to manipulate it locally would be DHTML (that I can
think of offhand...).