RE: Looking for radio station sites

by "Mike Kear" <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Oct 2003 02:38:41 +1000
 To:  <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>
 Cc:  "'Hwg-Techniques@Hwg. Org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Jason,=20

Interesting site from a number of points of view. Thanks.  I've noted
several things on that site I should consider for our site.

Thanks to all the people who've given me radio station sites to look at. =
 IF
you want to see the "before" state of the site I'm about to start =
working
on, it's at http://www.hawkradio.org.au.   I'm currently webmaster, and =
I've
inherited most of it.  I've been patching it up for some time now, and =
we
have decided since the station is having its 25th birthday soon, we'll =
use
that as the reason to totally rebuild it on today's lines.=20

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks.