Re: FONTS

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:32:31 -0500
 To:  <fbfree(at)fatgraffix.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
the default fonts on a PC are Times New Roman, Arial, Courier new, and MS
Sans Serif. The windows operating system will substitute the first three of
these for the mac fonts Times, Helvetica, and courier.

On top of this Verdana is font on most PC's,

Monaco and Palatinoan are not found on most PC's

you can find more information at

http://www.hypermedic.com/style/fonts/fontind.htm

HTH

Frank