Re: Program Needed

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:46:50 -0800
 To:  "Beauty" <Beauty(at)themearena.co.uk>,
"TECHNIQUES" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Beauty,

Are you referring to converting something like <.IMG SRC="thispicture.jpg"
BORDER="0" WIDTH="100" HEIGHT="100" ALT="This Picture"> into <.img
src="thispicture.jpg" border="0" width="100" height="100" alt="This
Picture">?

If so, HomeSite 4.5 can do that easily. If you have it, load your file,
click on Edit/Convert Tag Case and the select Convert all tags to lowercase
(or, if you want to go the other way, Convert all tags to UPPERCASE).

If you don't have HomeSite, an eval version can be acquired at
www.allaire.com.

I'm sure others will offer other equally capable programs, as well.

Hope this helps!
Kehvan