Re: Style Sheet Equiv Question

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Mar 2002 22:51:29 -0800
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Margins, padding... I guess on the site I'm working on, where I'm trying =
to keep everything validating to XHTML Strict, the two act about the =
same. In my use, I've been using margins for just that: margins, and =
using padding for adding space around things I don't want bumping into =
each other... To be honest, I can't actually think of any explicit =
differences between Margins and Padding... they both seem to do the same =
exact thing, unless I'm drawing a border or line, where they do affect =
where that is placed...

:: NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2002 scanned this email prior to sending. It is =
:: of any known embedded or attached viruses, trojans, or internet =

----- Original Message -----=20