Re: OT Archives

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:50:28 -0500
 To:  "Timo Markkanen" <timo.markkanen(at)moh.hnet.bc.ca>,
"tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The archives are back up - the archive for this list is:
http://archives.hwg.org/hwg-techniques/
Links to all the archives can be found here:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/archives.html

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com