Re: Mystery of the missing img

by "Andy Innes" <andy(at)pixelchurch.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:40:54 +0200
 To:  "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks all for you input. I had a look at the validation issues and fixed
the alt attributes in the img tags, but W3C's validator doesn't validate
embed and object tags as they are not part of the html 4.01 transitional
spec. Does this mean nobody should use flash?

Images still not showing, despite the tag fixes.

cnn.com generated 100 errors in the same validator, as did tiscali.co.uk and
microsoft.com. Macromedia.com generated 68 errors.

Just a thought...