Re: Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:38:27 -0500
 To:  <mgraham(at)netway.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't this if this is the product you were referring to, but IBM has a
product called Home Page Reader http://www-3.ibm.com/able/hpr.htm  ;
you can download a 30-day demo at:
 http://www-3.ibm.com/able/hprtrial25.htm
The full licensed version is $149.00

and get this - it only works with Netscape!

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/